Pages in this Section
If any of the following statements apply to you, then Supervised Exercise Sessions may be a good option!
- I find it difficult to motivate myself to exercise regularly
- My exercise patterns fluctuate – I do regular exercise for a few months then stop for a few
- I get bored easily and want variety
- I have significant medical conditions or limitations that affect my ability to exercise
- I find it difficult to achieve my goals in terms of weight, strength and fitness
- I would like to exercise more but I am not sure what to do
- I want to make sure that I am doing the right exercises to help achieve my goals
Supervised Exercise Sessions are designed to provide a social exercise environment with close supervision and personalised attention to ensure that you remain motivated towards your exercise and health goals.
Unlike most typical group exercise session and classes, each person is given their own individual exercise program to perform within the group environment. Each person is different and hence our exercise goals and our limitations (medical conditions, injuries, weaknesses etc.) are unique. The best way to ensure that an exercise program is both safe AND effective is to tailor the exercises specifically to each individual.
Proper technique during exercises is essential to reduce the risk of injury and also to target the correct muscles.
Please call us on 1300 252 698 for more information.
Supervised Exercise sessions are available at both our Parramatta and Chatswood clinics.